Friday, January 30, 2009

Making Use Of My Toolbox

I went to my favorite store last week and bought a new storage thingy (the official name even though the box says otherwise) to keep my photos and other items in. I still have a cardboard box filled with photos from when I moved and figured I should unpack it since everything else has (finally) been put away. I also figured that I should have somewhere that Lavender can live and enjoy sunshine since he probably can't remember the last time he saw the sun. All he remembers is the kitchen and sitting near my recyclables. A few days later I watched re-runs of crime-dramas on TV and assembled my cabinet. Not that it took me multiple shows but that's what I was doing when I decided to bust out the screwdriver and hammer. Next step, moving Lavender over.

Here is the new addition to my living room:

Next to it is a similar storage thingy that Mom assembled when I first moved up here. (Told you I'd give you credit!) Target is totally my go-to store.
Loves.

0 comments: