Saturday, January 31, 2009

Forget the Gridiron, It's Basketball, Baby!

Tonight the lady Runners are playing one of their biggest games of their season. They are playing the Gauchos, yes the UCSB Gauchos! CSUB recently became a part of Division 1 and are hoping to make a bid for the Big West Conference so they now play all the fun schools that people care to watch on TV. Both teams have similar records and have been on winning streaks recently so this should be a really good game. I'm going to sport my royal blue shirt and attend this Pack The House night to root for both teams! Though I'll have to cheer louder for the Runners since I do attend the school, but UCSB has always been my team that I cheer for and I cannot possibly abandon them just because I don't currently study there. It would be very rude of me if I turned my back on the school at which I attended basketball camp and improved myself as a player. So if you find yourself in front of the TV and not sure what to do, see if ESPN 8 (The Ocho) is showing the game and play Where's Kimmers. I'll be in blue.
Loves.

0 comments: