Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Smell Pretty, Oh So Pretty

Saturday evening I went to watch the women's basketball game at the school like I had been planning. Unfortunately I had lost track of time so I didn't get over in time to see the first half of the game. I could have maybe made it for most of the first half but I had to eat dinner and wasn't in the mood for a meal of popcorn, nachos and such. I got over there shortly after half time and the score was 37-40 UCSB. The largest difference in the score that I saw was only six points and that lead was brief. Neither team seemed to be able to hold onto the lead for more than two possessions which made the game very exciting. After many fouls (including two technicals, both on UCSB), exciting plays, and multiple three pointers hit from well behind the men's three-point line by CSUB, the game was tied with eight seconds left on the clock. As the final buzzer rang, the final shot was made to give the Runners the win.

Sunday morning we had a staff meeting to learn about the all new signature collection. It's the same fragrances (including the newest addition, Vanilla Noir) but the packaging has been changed and the products have been improved. For example, the new shower gel lathers more, moisturizes and has more fragrance than the previous formula. At the end of our meeting the managers told us that we were each getting a free shower gel of our choice so that we could use it and be able to talk to customers about the improvements. We were all very surprised and, obviously, excited about that little announcement. Apparently when the company has given free products to employees in the past they did not offer a choice on the fragrance, they just gave out something like Moonlight Path. I wanted something fun and fresh to counteract the fact that it's still winter so I got Mango Mandarin. I nearly went for my winter favorite, Warm Vanilla Sugar--it makes me feel cozy and feel like cuddling, a favorite winter activity.

When I got home from the meeting I tried out my new shower gel and absolutely loved it. The shower gel I had been using was the previous formula and I noticed the differences. I highly recommend it and that is not just because I work for Bath & Body Works.

Now I am going to go take advantage of my free shower gel.
Loves.

0 comments: