Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Project Runway, Graduate Edition

Now that I’ve graduated I have a dilemma…I don’t know what to do with my graduation gown.  It’s mine, I had to pay $46 for the cap, gown, and tassel and I feel that is too expensive of a one time use.  So do I turn the gown into a painting smock?  Use the cap to practice my balance technique by placing glasses of water on top of it while I walk?  Rip apart those polyester seams and crudely sew it into something slightly more flattering?  Or a slipcover for my desk chair?  Decisions decisions…any suggestions?

Loves.

1 comments:

Mikelle Jade said...

definitely an expensive one time use. ugh. I like that you are actually going to re-use yours. I haven't even thought of that (but I don't graduate until next year) but now you have me thinking as well. I am definitely thinking a chair slip cover or making a couple totes for storage and carrying (not that it will turn out too chic or anything)