Saturday, December 11, 2010

Soliciting Donations

When I go to PetCo to buy more food for Dixie they always ask me if I want to donate money to help feed and find homes for local animals.  Is it wrong that I want to reply “that’s what this is for” while gesturing to my purchase?  Sure Dixie has found a home with me but she still needs to be fed!

blue mouse as food

Quite often when I’m going to work I get stopped at the mall entrance by teens and adults asking me if I can spare change so that they can catch the bus home.  I just want to ask them why they came to the mall if they cannot afford the 90 cents to go home?  And if you arrived at the mall with money but couldn’t even save less than a dollar for bus fare then maybe you should get some sort of shoppers anonymous assistance or stop eating so much in the food court, it’s not that good of food.

But if you’re willing to donate to me I won’t argue.  ;) hehe

Loves.

0 comments: