Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Silly Google Game

So I read about this game which is apparently sweeping the internet. I don't know what it's called but here's what you do: go to Google and search "your name needs" (ex "Kimmers needs") and the first ten sites that are listed are what you "need".

Here is what I need according to Google:

1) All five of my riders around me at all times!
Well, maybe I'll allow them to hang outside the door when I'm in the bathroom...

2) A professional profile

3) A `John Miron Day'
Who's John Miron? Is he hot and single? Do I get to keep him?

4) Prayers
Hopefully not any special prayers...unless they are regarding John Miron being hot and single

5) To find old friends from school
Thanks Classmates.com you are everywhere!

6) The Timken Company's information, including email, business address and phone, bio, title, job history, colleagues...
Oh, maybe I'll be doing secret spy work

7) To know exactly how much light will reach the film when taking a picture.
Well that makes sense, nobody likes an underexposed photo

8) Your help!
Hmm... hopefully this doesn't have to do with the prayers

9) Small businesses and entrepreneurs who need guidance
Not sure how I'd help them but hey, I'll give it a shot!

10) To be in the search engine
Um, I think I'm there! :)

0 comments: