Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Dyed!

My hair is odd. And I am not referring to the fact that it's not sure if it's straight, wavy or whatever. I am referring to the fact that my hair gets unhappy and in need of some attention but deep conditioning masks don't seem to satisfy its needs. The thing that does: dying it. Odd right? Normally dying hair damages it but my hair always feels better and refreshed once I add a little color. So Thursday I did a little nice'n easy action so my hair is now a medium mahogany brown. It's not too much darker than my natural but it has a bit more red to it than my hair normally does. I dig it. Plus I'm impressed that I only managed to add two small spots of dye to my already stained towel. I'm getting better, less collateral damage.



By the way, my hair looks like it's behaving because I blow dried it, that's why it's all fairly uniform in texture. I styled it into submission! Ha!
Loves.

0 comments: