Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Contest

At work we had a contest over Memorial Day weekend to reward our efforts in making sure that we were creating the best customer experience for our shoppers. Each day was a new opportunity to get our name entered into a drawing to win one of three prizes, a new foaming body wash of our choice. Now I try to do my best everyday so earning an entry into this contest would be a bonus. Of course I wanted to earn an entry (or three) but that was not the deciding factor of how I was going to behave at work.



This morning when I called work to check if they were using my call-in shift I was informed that my name was drawn as one of the three winners! Totally made me not care that they were not going to use my call-in. Excited to pick up my prize and it will totally be the Coconut Lime Verbena.
Loves.

0 comments: