Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Want I Want I Want!

I just got an email from Ticketmaster letting me know that "one of my favorites is coming to a venue near me." I normally just delete their emails but decided I'd open it to see if it's anyone I care about. Turns out it totally is!

The Killers will be at the Santa Barbara Bowl September 13th and tickets go on sale starting this Friday. I was lucky enough to see them at UCSB when they were touring for their album Sam's Town. The show sold out as soon as the tickets went on sale and it took a lot of hard work to track down tickets (finally finding some a week before the show). It was totally worth it though because they put on a great show once they hit the stage. I am not even going to get into one of the opening acts...ugh.



As excited as I am at the fact that The Killers are going to be at a venue I could go to, I am bummed that I probably won't get to go. I would be able to attend the show in regards to when it is, but buying a ticket just is not something that I can afford to do right now. I just commented to Dad the other day that since I've moved out here to a place with a large enough venue to get good shows, I have not attended any. I missed my favorite comedian ever, Gabriel Iglesies, Jeff Dunham, and most recently, No Doubt. Now I'll miss another. I miss the size of my paychecks from the bank. Oh well, there is always next tour.
Loves.

0 comments: