Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fancy Fingers

I got fake nails with a fun design just before Christmas and I keep getting compliments on them.  I wanted to get them because they’re pretty and I always rip my nails so it’s nice to have nails for a while.  Even if they are thicker than real nails and make it impossible for me to open a can of soda.  Which I suppose can be considered a bonus.  I’m hoping that I will get out of the habit of trying to tear my nails so that when I remove the fake nails I can maintain my nails at a “normal” length.

The design that I got was inspired by candy canes.  With diagonal red stripes on the white tips.  Then there was the addition of silver glitters on top of the remaining white.  Very festive!  When I get my nails re-done and trimmed I will be doing a new design but I don’t know what I want to do!  Suggestions?

0 comments: