Thursday, July 2, 2009

I Did It Again!

I hope this post makes up for the fact that I've been MIA for the last few weeks. But hey, it's summer break and my brain is finally reforming after last quarter and my first year at a four year university. My brain decided it needed a little vacation, but I'm cracking the whip now and it'll be back to work for it.

Now I am sure you are wondering what it is that I did again. And if you're not, then you should really read the titles of my posts. Sometimes they're fun and I like to think that I'm being somewhat creative when I come up with them. Anywho, I received an email today from school informing me that with my spring quarter GPA of 3.5 I made the dean's list!! So now I have two nearly identical letters to post on my fridge! I'll start a collection, side by side in chronological order. I could cover a good chunk of the fridge if I keep it up, but need to extend my learning if I want to completely cover it. And since I want to graduate in a somewhat timely fashion, I'll just save the rest of my fridge for the other silly items that are currently on it.
Loves.

0 comments: