Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Water Dogs

My work is right next to a section of the Deschutes River so on nice days I like to spend my break outside.  I get to watch all the people floating down the river, and envy them a little bit because I haven’t gotten a chance to do so yet.

The other day I was enjoying my Strictly Organic vanilla chai (one of the best I’ve ever had) while walking the path along the river and watching everyone on the river pass by.  Suddenly I spotted a stand-up paddle boarder coming up river.

Paddleboarding Dog

I quickly pulled out my cell-phone to get a shot.  I love that she took her dog along with her.  Though I’m not sure if the dog loved it quite as much, it looked a little unsure about this hobby.  Doubt Dixie would join me when I go paddle boarding.  Haha!

Three days later I spotted a group of people and one dog lounging on a large raft going down river.  I didn’t realize that so many dogs here enjoy water sports!  Don’t have a photo of that one because I wasn’t as quick with the phone.  I’ve got to start taking my real camera on my break with me!

Loves.

0 comments: