Friday, January 22, 2010

Forget Rain, I'm Poolside

This morning when I woke up it was raining and by mid-afternoon I was poolside. Not literally, California is being hit by a storm, but I was mentally there, enjoying the warm rays of sunshine in my mind. You may wonder what prompted this or you may just assume it's the rain, well it's not. I received Victoria Secret's catalog dedicated to bathing suits in the mail and was flipping through it. Turns out I have found my next bathing suit. It's the perfect blend of adorable and retro, plus it's affordable.



I figure that the desire to own this bikini will help to motivate me to get myself to the gym on a more regular basis. Now I know better than to just go ahead and order it, though it is super tempting... What good is rewarding yourself before you've earned it? So until then, I'll just have to decide what color I want it in.

Loves.

0 comments: