Sunday, August 9, 2009

Back To Work

Thursday I finally went back to work after my back issues. I got a doctor's note clearing me on Monday but still didn't have anything scheduled until today. I was planning on going to the dollar theater to see Night at the Museum 2 (I really want to see it, the previews were great) but I got a call from one of my coworkers asking me to take her shift that evening. I didn't think twice before I told her I'd be happy to. Night at the Museum could wait, adding funds to my next practically non-existent paycheck couldn't.

I now plan to go see the movie on Tuesday. This way I can pay half price, $1! And of course I'll be filling my Mary Poppins bag with snacks and something to drink. I have always had a big purse available for trips to the movies, I could not imagine sneaking goodies in any other way. Poor guys, just another reason why being a lady is cooler. Hehe.



Loves.

0 comments: